Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Starting Over

Hello again. I had started this blog long ago to share my love of deal hunting with others, add a new voice in the market of bloggers, and have a place to share a piece of my life with the world. Unfortunately it became a bigger pressure to maintain than I originally anticipated, and I ended up abandoning the project.

To attempt to prevent this from happening again, I want to try again to be a great source of deals and offers. But I cannot promise I will be the most timely blog, the most complete blog, or the best blog. I will strive to be those things, but life will occasionally get in the way and we will have have to adjust.

Since the last update I've had a major change in employment, welcomed a second beautiful baby boy to the world, and a pile of small changes that are not terribly important right now.

Here's to another chance. Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment