Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday!

 

Today is Ben's third birthday.  We had a nice party over the weekend, had a great time hanging out yesterday, got his picture on the TV today to celebrate, and he bounced down the hall to his classroom this morning with his bag of mini muffins to share with his classmates.  Special dinner plans this evening to finish off the celebration.  Ah to be three again....

To celebrate, I wanted to find a nice giveaway to my readers to celebrate one of the best days of my life.  Turns out, I was able to combine a birthday celebration with one of Ben's favorite places to eat.


As I cannot say enough, we LOVE our Chick-fil-A in Lower Nazareth.  And today, in addition to Ben's birthday, is the local owner-operator Luke Cook's birthday as well.  And if you stop by and tell the cashier to wish Luke a Happy Birthday they'll give you a FREE Sweet Tea drink.

Happy Birthday Ben and Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment