Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's better than Free/Cheap food? When it's delivered to your door, that's what.

So a few months ago I heard about a deal where the first 500,000 people who hadn't used Schwan's food service would get $10.00 off a purchase with no minimum. I decided to get a large tub (1 gallon) of ice cream that was priced at $9.99. I figured that free ice cream would be great, and if it wasn't great I'd always eat chocolate ice cream and I wouldn't force the family to finish it. Well it was great and is long gone (except for the tub. Ben loves playing with the plastic tub), but the deal is still apparently going on. Head on over to Schwan's website and give it a try. Promotion ends at the end of October.

PS - For what it's worth, the ice cream was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment