Sunday, September 6, 2009

Target Trip 9/6



So I ran to Target to use the last $5 off a $25 "New Store" coupon I had. I had worked this out so that it should have run me about $2.75 after coupons. However, somewhere along the way I must have dropped the $5 coupon, and spent the entire time in line scouring my person, my coupon file folder, my bag, my cart, everywhere. Thankfully my cashier was able to grant me the $5 coupon I lost toward my purchase, but other stuff went haywire. My pre-coupon total was higher than expected, and then I had to pull a coupon out of the pile at the end to avoid going into the negative and ended up paying only $0.71. So I'm not going to bother itemizing this list because I'm honestly not sure what went crazy here, but I'm happy.

Total Cost = $0.71

No comments:

Post a Comment