Monday, September 7, 2009

Redners Ad 9/6

For the Mommas also has the coupon matchups for Redners this week.

Here are some of the good deals I spotted in the Redners ad...

Tastykake Snack Cakes 5/$10
La Yogurt 3/$1
Cantaloupes 10/$10 (other produce seems to be included as well)
Bananas $0.49

There are also coupons in the circular this week

$3.00 off when you purchase 5 Participating Quaker Products
It's a Manufacture's Coupon so you can't combine with other coupons, but you may be able to use at another store if they have a better price on these items

Get Five FREE 32oz Powerade when you buy Ten Powerade
Like the other coupon, it's a manufacture's so the same concepts apply.

I know I didn't spot many. The Redner's ad always seems a little busy and cluttered and difficult for me to spot any sales, good or bad. Spot something I missed? Drop a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment